The most important show to date – inthematrixx – master decoder – Anon – what is [P]
Death of the kind Reptile king.
Paris burns news blackout like the Jews under Stalin
Flags at half mast?
Not for any of these traitors!
We are all Q!
WE DO NOT FORGET!
WE DO NOT FORGIVE!
WELCOME TO THE Q PARTY!
A geographical summary of some of the links ive put together, food for thought, needs to be developed, welcome theories.
1.Troy- Mythological (?) ancestors of the Roman people. Destroyed by the combined arms of Greece and allies. Site indicates multiple past settlements.
2. Venetians. As referenced in an earlier post, 20+% of Venetian DNA comes from Paphlygonia comes from this region. Possible origin of the Venetian upper Oligharchy? Venice was the origin of: Atheism, crypto-Protestantism, Banking, Colonialism (East-India trading form). Hatred of Rome. Maintained (surface) allegiance to Byzantium to remain outside Papal influence. Betrayed Byzantium multiple times, lethally. Venice used trading routes to recruit Mongols to destroy enemies (Genghis Khan and Kublai).
3. Ashkenazim. DNA tracing leads to 300 female ancestors from this region. Did a small handful of post-babylonian jews convert the khazars? Or are the Ashkenazim the remnants of a Phoenician/Carthaginian trading colony? Remember Phoenicians are genetically and linguistically indistinguishable from jews.
4. Khazars. Turkic people converted to Judaism. 6-10th century mostly extant. Maintained neutral ‘buffer’ existence between Islam and Christendom. Previous religion animistic with strong sexual deviance aspects. Quite obviously must have been the ancestors to much of the eastern european jewry. Are Ashenazim one and the same? Or were Ash. a priestly caste who moved on when Khaganate collapsed?
5. Volga Vikings and Visigoths.
Visigoths and Ostrogoths lived in the Black sea region for some time. Visigothic dialect survived in Crimea till 19th century. Westward migration of Goths eventually destroyed the Western Roman empire. Volga river provided pathway for Norse (pagan then later Christian) to interact with the east. Varangian Guard- many were elite shock troops and bodyguards to Byzantine emperors. Including Harald Hadraada who would almost become King of England (Battle of Stamford bridge). While Normans (Christianised Norse) would become prominant warriors in the west, Varangians and Rus were the same in the East.
6. Sea peoples. Most likely Minoan or proto-Minoans. Their shock invasion was the ‘hammer’ that precipitated the Bronze age collapse. Tales of the Minotaur and surviving frescoes indicate Molech-type bull worship may have been their religion. Interdependancies created by Phoenician trade network created devastating systemic collapse when Sea Peoples disrupted trading routes.
7. Phoenicia- Canaanites, birthplace of Moloch worship and other descendant religions. Origin of Carthage/Venice mode of civilisation (i.e. banking/trading oligharchy using spies, inrigue and mercenaries to dominate). Dispersed trading colonies as far as West Africa, Cornwall and Spain (known). Carthaginian colony outlived Tyre (destroyed by Alexander). Cartage then destroyed by Romans. It cannot be a coincidence that Venice a) used Phoenician civilisation model. B) destroyed eastern rome (Byzantium) c) was constantly antagonistic towards papacy (see Paolo Sarpi and many others)
LIGHT OVER DARKNESS